As your Constable, He will implement proactive policing, be transparent of the processes and boost employee morale while keeping promises made to the residents and staff.
10 REASONS TO VOTE FOR MO NEHAD
- Experienced police officer at local and state level
- More than 6,100 hours of law enforcement and educational training
- 15+ years successful business management experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Technology
- Master degree in Operational Leadership
- Law enforcement teacher, trainer, mentor, coach
- Proven people management skills to lead a team of 60
- Financial management skills to control a budget of $ 5 million
- Knows firsthand the importance of personal safety and security
- Happily married family man, father of 3 daughters
Mo. has worked with a fortune 500 company which gave him a good foundation to step into management of business units. Mohammed led his team members by motivating them based on achievable key performance actions rather than fear. Leading by example is something Mohammed believes in everyday at all levels regardless at home or at his work.
Mo. Nehad got into law enforcement at the age of 35 after he took the advise from his father who said, “Only become a Police Officer when you are ready not to make money and help your community members”.
Houston Hispanic Political Action Committee
Mohammed Nehad Abdulhameed
For the candidacy of Fort Bend County Constable Pct 3.
After a careful evaluation of the candidate experience,
his values, work ethic, and commitment with the Hispanic Community strengthens our belief that he is the qualified candidate for this position.
January 18, 2019
Se Habla Espanol News
It’s vital that we vote our values, so We’ll be supporting Mohammed Nehad Abdulhameed for his candidacy to Fort Bend Constable Pct 3.
Mo. Nehad is an effective advocate for social justice, voting rights, acceptance, economic opportunity and gender and racial equity.
January 15, 2019